Data privacy is very important to us and we want to be open and transparent with our processing of your personal data.
Our policy complies with the Data Protection Act 2018 (Act) accordingly incorporating the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
If you do not agree to the following policy you may wish to stop using our websites and not submit your personal data to us.
Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any information collected through our website.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information mainly so we can deliver your products and to tell you about special offers and new products.
We collect and use personal data only as it might be needed for us to deliver our products, send you birthday greetings and offers (if you add your birthday to your account), tell you about related special offers and new products.
Your personal data includes information such as:
- Telephone number
- Date of birth (if you add it to your account)
- Email address
We do not save and can not see any payment card data!
When you shop on our site, we will ask for personal information such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, product selections, credit card or other payment information.
We may also collect information about where you are on the Internet (such as the Web site you came from, IP address, domain types like .co.uk and .com), your browser type, the country where your computer is located, the pages viewed during your visit, and any search terms you used.
Certain items of personal data is collected directly from you when you:
- Create an account or purchase any of our products e.g. billing information, name and address when you pay by card (but we NEVER store the credit card data)
- Request assistance from our customer service team e.g. phone number and email
- Complete contact forms or request newsletters e.g. your email address
- Participate in competitions
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
We may from time to time send customers newsletters, with latest offers and ranges. You may opt out of this and be forgotten via a link in the email or by contacting us.
Personal information you provide is used by us only for the following purposes:
- To improve your shopping experience on our site
- To process your order
- With your permission, to notify you of products or special offers you may find of interest
We collect various information relating to your purchase, use and/or interactions with our services.
We use this information to:
- Deliver, improve, update and enhance the services we provide to you.
- Improve and optimise the operation and performance of our websites.
- Detect and prevent fraud and abuse of our services and systems
- Collect aggregate statistics about purchases of our goods
- Understand and analyse what products are most relevant to you.
Sharing With Trusted Third Parties
We only share your personal data as necessary for any third party to provide the services as requested or as needed on your behalf.
These third parties (and any subcontractors) are subject to strict data processing terms and conditions and are prohibited from utilising, sharing or retaining your personal data for any other purpose than as they have been specifically contracted for (or without your consent).
Examples of this include:
- Billing address to allow processing of Paypal and credit card payments
- Email and name to communicate with you (e.g. by letter, e-mail or for newsletter marketing)
Targeted ads or interest-based offers may be presented to you based on your activities on our webpages, and other websites. These offers will display as varying product banners presented to you while browsing.
Google may use technologies such as cookies to gather information on activities in order to provide you with advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests, and to measure advertising effectiveness.
Where we store your data
The data we collect from you is stored within the United Kingdom (UK) and the European Economic Area (“EEA”) but may also be transferred to and processed in a country outside of the EEA. Any transfer of your personal data will be carried out in compliance with applicable laws. We will never sell your data to a third party.
YOUR INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS
Under the GDPR your rights are as follows.
- the right to be informed;
- the right of access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object; and
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
You also have the right to complain to the ICO [www.ico.org.uk] if you feel there is a problem with the way we are handling your data.